|If someone is working against you in a legal matter and you know her name, you can try a freezing spell. Write her name on a piece of paper (parchment is good) in pencil or India ink (preferably). Fold the paper in half, then in half agai... Read more of FREEZING OUT A WITNESS OR LEGAL OPPONENT at White Magic.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Power Necessary
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Harmonies For The Room
- Floor Treatments
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Period Uses Of Color
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Color Vocabulary
- Absorption And Reflection
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- With Regard To Colours Individually It Is A General Law Of Their
- Rubiate Or Liquid Madder Lake
- Yellow When Orange Inclines To Red It Takes The Names Of Scarlet
- Of The Bixa Orellana And Appears Generally To Contain Two Colouring
- Those Which Are Positive Or Definite; And The Three Colours Of Each
- Highest Order Merits Regard Orient Yellow Distinguished For Its
- Latent Colour Not Immediately Apparent Apart From The Beauty Which A
- White Venetian White Hamburgh White Kremser White Sulphate
- Semi-neutral Marrone Or Chocolate And Its Relations Puce Murrey
- Opacity Is A Fine Tone; But It Must Be Remembered That Transparency