|The enemies of poise are many and of different origins, both of feeling and of impulse. They all tend, however, toward the same result, the cessation of effort under pretexts more or less specious. It is of no use deceiving ourselves. La... Read more of THE ENEMIES OF POISE at Difficult.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Harmonies For The Room
- Artificial Lighting
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Light Effect On Color
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Power Necessary
- Room Combinations
- Sequence Of Harmonies
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Time On A Tree Of The Common Black Spruce (abies Nigra) In The
- Comprise Cerulian Blue Or Coeruleum Cobalt Blue Smalt
- Or Green Earth Is A Sober Bluish Green With A Grey Cast It Is A
- Subdued Blue These Are Often Beautifully Opposed In Nature Being
- Mixture With Drying-oil Bitumen: The Latter Is Likewise Known As
- Semi-neutral Colours Belong To A Class Of Which Brown Marrone
- Krems In Austria It Is Also Called Vienna White Being Brought From
- Sufficient To Make The Sulphur Bite Into The Base This Opinion
- Sometimes Designated Drop Gum And Variously Written Gamboge