|IMPORTANCE OF HEAD AND TITLE. Headlines or titles, illustrations, and names of authors are the three things that first catch the eye of the reader as he turns over the pages of a newspaper or magazine. When the writer's name is unknown to him... Read more of TITLES AND HEADLINES at Difficult.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Artificial Lighting
- Power Necessary
- Harmonies For The Room
- Decorative Proportions
- Floor Treatments
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Violet De Mars Purple Ochre Or Mineral Purple Is A Dark Ochre
- Of Which Black And White Have Been Stated To Be The Opposed
- The Pigments Liable To Injury From Sulphuretted Hydrogen &c Are
- Sometimes Designated Drop Gum And Variously Written Gamboge
- Is A Pigment Long Employed In India Under The Name Purree But Has Not
- Connexion With Yellow It Becomes Hot And Advancing; But Mixed Or
- Lake Florentine Lake Hamburgh Lake Roman Lake Venetian
- Vermilion Extract Of Vermilion Orange Vermilion And Field's
- Compounds Termed Purpurates Among Them May Be Mentioned A Red