|The uproarious merriment of a wedding-feast burst forth into the night from a brilliantly lighted house in the "gasse" (narrow street). It was one of those nights touched with the warmth of spring, but dark and full of soft mist. Most fitt... Read more of The Silent Woman at Scary Stories.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Room Combinations
- Decorative Proportions
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Light Effect On Color
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Lake Florentine Lake Hamburgh Lake Roman Lake Venetian
- The Third And Last Of The Primary Or Simple Colours Is Blue Which
- Olive And Is Also The Prime Colour Or Archeus Of The Neutral Black
- Requires Its Contrast Orange In Equal Proportion Whether Of Surface
- Otherwise Called Berlin Blue Paris Blue Prussiate Of Iron
- Ultramarine New Blue Permanent Blue Gmelin's German
- Ultramarine Bleu De Garance Outremer De Guimet &c The
- Ultramarine Ultramarine Pure Ultramarine Azure Outremer
- Constitutes In Like Manner The Tertiary Russet Of The Three Secondary