|Design I. We here present a farm house of the simplest and most unpretending kind, suitable for a farm of twenty, fifty, or an hundred acres. Buildings somewhat in this style are not unfrequently seen in the New England States, and in New ... Read more of Farm House at Scary Stories.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Decorative Proportions
- Artificial Lighting
- Light Effect On Color
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Dress And Complexion
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Period Uses Of Color
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Browns Grays And All Broken Colours It Is Likewise The Second
- Rose Madder Which Is Indeed Indifferently Called Rose Madder Pink
- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Time On A Tree Of The Common Black Spruce (abies Nigra) In The
- Under The Name Of Leitch's Blue
- Variety Of This Pigment Known As Native Prussian Blue; Which Is
- Blackened The Cobalt Blue Greened The Genuine Ultramarine Remained
- For Artists Such Are Harding's And Macpherson's Tints Composed Of
- Secondary Colours Are Three Only Orange Green And Purple
- Whatever The Practice Adopted Permanent Original Pigments Should Be