|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Black&mdashwhite&mdashgray
- Light Effect On Color
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Power Necessary
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- Floor Treatments
- Period Uses Of Color
- Color Vocabulary
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Or Swedish Green Resembles The Preceding Variety In Being A Compound
- Opaque Contrary And Vice Versa: Indeed In Practice All These Must
- Latent Colour Not Immediately Apparent Apart From The Beauty Which A
- Extract From Mr Aaron Penley's English School Of Painting In Water
- Compound In Infinite Shades All Of Which Are Neutral Also Or Grey
- Requires Its Contrast Orange In Equal Proportion Whether Of Surface
- Ultramarine Bleu De Garance Outremer De Guimet &c The
- Ultramarine Ultramarine Pure Ultramarine Azure Outremer
- With Green It Forms The Tertiary Citrine And With Purple The Tertiary