|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Reflective Power Of Color
- Period Uses Of Color
- Artificial Lighting
- Power Necessary
- Color Vocabulary
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Room Combinations
- Harmonies For The Room
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Red And Blue In The Proportions Of Five Of The Former To Eight Of
- To Keep In Mind--the Glow Of Sunshine And The Cool Of Shade
- Fineness Of Texture Is Produced By Extreme Grinding And Levigation
- With Regard To Colours Individually It Is A General Law Of Their
- Latent Colour Not Immediately Apparent Apart From The Beauty Which A
- Known Likewise As Kremnitz Crems Or Krems White Is A Carbonate
- Extract From Mr Aaron Penley's English School Of Painting In Water
- The Secondary Orange And Its Near Relatives Scarlet &c; And With
- Compounding Black And All Other Neutrals Into Which It Enters In The