|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.pigment.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Proportions
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Color Vocabulary
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Contiguous Harmonies
- Harmonies For The Room
- Floor Treatments
- Absorption And Reflection
- Light Effect On Color
- The Color Of Artificial Lights
- Power Necessary
- Room Proportions
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Pitch And [greek: Kallos] Ornament The Blue Is Named Pittacal
- Purple Being A Secondary Colour Composed Of Blue And Red It
- Secondaries Orange And Green Of Both Which Yellow Is A
- We Have Adopted The Term Marrone Or Maroon As It Is Sometimes Called
- Of Shades Between The Extremes Of Light And Dark As Each Compound
- Pale Vermilion Scarlet Vermilion Chinese Vermilion Carmine
- So Called From The Arabic Alkermes It Is Sometimes Spelt Cermes
- Variety Of This Pigment Known As Native Prussian Blue; Which Is
- To Blue To Which The Attribute Of Coolness Peculiarly Belongs It Is