|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Control
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
Least Viewed- Harmonies For The Room
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Artificial Lighting
- Absorption And Reflection
- Light Effect On Color
- The Psychology Of Color
- Color Vocabulary
- Power Necessary
- Dress And Complexion
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Lake Mineral Green Patent Green Mountain Green Marine
- Mountains Of Kernhausen Whence It Is Sometimes Called Hungary Green
- With Its Co-secondary Colour Green Purple Forms The Tertiary Olive;
- Transparency Is An Essential Property Of All Glazing Pigments And
- With Regard To Colour Then White In A Perfect State Should Be
- Requires Its Contrast Orange In Equal Proportion Whether Of Surface
- Or L500 For The Production Of Artificial Ultramarine By The Societe
- Blue Sky Seemed By Contrast With The Ultramarine Of A Grey Or Slate
- Lately Called Factitious Ultramarine Is A Specially Fine Preparation
- Native Ultramarine Natural Ultramarine Real Ultramarine True