|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Room Combinations
- Harmonies For The Room
- Decorative Proportions
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Period Uses Of Color
- Artificial Lighting
- Light Effect On Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Or Quercitron Yellow Is What Its Name Implies It Is Dark In
- Requires Its Contrast Orange In Equal Proportion Whether Of Surface
- To Which The Various Appellations Have Been Given Of Thenard's Blue
- State The Best Smalt In Lumps Appears Black Yields A Blue Powder On
- Comprise The Varieties Known As French Ultramarine French Blue
- Poppy &c: In Gold Colour &c It Leans Towards Yellow Combined
- Red On The One Hand And Of The Middle Tertiary Russet On The
- Verditer Brunswick Green Vienna Green Hungary Green Green
- Swedish Green Olympian Green Imperial Green Mitis Green