|For a young woman to dream of bathing in a basin, foretells her womanlygraces will win her real friendships and elevations.... Read more of Basin at My Dreams.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Proportions
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Decorative Proportions
- Color Vocabulary
- The Color Of Artificial Lights
- Room Combinations
- The Psychology Of Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Pitch And [greek: Kallos] Ornament The Blue Is Named Pittacal
- Secondary Colours Are Three Only Orange Green And Purple
- Those Which Are Positive Or Definite; And The Three Colours Of Each
- Whatever The Practice Adopted Permanent Original Pigments Should Be
- Highest Order Merits Regard Orient Yellow Distinguished For Its
- Body; By Which In Other Pigments Especially Those That Are
- Lake Florentine Lake Hamburgh Lake Roman Lake Venetian
- Vermilion Extract Of Vermilion Orange Vermilion And Field's
- Compound In Infinite Shades All Of Which Are Neutral Also Or Grey