|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Black&mdashwhite&mdashgray
- Light Effect On Color
- Power Necessary
- Decorative Proportions
- Period Uses Of Color
- Absorption And Reflection
- Room Combinations
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Harmonies For The Room
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Softer Texture Some Of My Friends Says Bouvier Call It Beggars'
- Whatever The Practice Adopted Permanent Original Pigments Should Be
- Highest Order Merits Regard Orient Yellow Distinguished For Its
- London And Nottingham White Flemish White Pattison's White
- The Name Of Giallolino And Was Variously Of A Pleasing Light Warm
- Royal Blue Dumont's Blue Saxon Blue Thenard's Blue
- Of The Bixa Orellana And Appears Generally To Contain Two Colouring
- We Have Adopted The Term Marrone Or Maroon As It Is Sometimes Called
- With Regard To Colours Individually It Is A General Law Of Their