|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.pigment.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- The Psychology Of Color
- Color Vocabulary
- Room Combinations
- Period Uses Of Color
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- State The Best Smalt In Lumps Appears Black Yields A Blue Powder On
- Verditer Brunswick Green Vienna Green Hungary Green Green
- Or Viride Aeris Is Of Two Kinds Common Or Impure And Crystallized Or
- Leaning To Blue The Names Of Violet Lilac Mauve &c Blue Is
- Secondaries Orange And Green Of Both Which Yellow Is A
- Harmonizing Contrast Of Citrine Is A Deep Purple Which May Be Seen
- Subordinates For Orange And Purple Being The Immediate Constituents
- Subdued Blue These Are Often Beautifully Opposed In Nature Being
- It Is Common To Call The Solution In Turpentine Asphaltum And The