|The joke maker's association had a feast. They exploited their humorous abilities, and all made merry, save one glum guest. At last, they insisted that this melancholy person should contribute to the entertainment. He consented, in response ... Read more of Jokes at Free Jokes.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Proportions
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- The Wall The Keynote Color
- The Psychology Of Color
- To Determine The Color Sense
- Period Uses Of Color
- Color Vocabulary
- Absorption And Reflection
- Light Effect On Color
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Power Necessary
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Pitch And [greek: Kallos] Ornament The Blue Is Named Pittacal
- Secondaries Orange And Green Of Both Which Yellow Is A
- Subdued Blue These Are Often Beautifully Opposed In Nature Being
- Tertiary Colours Are Three Only Citrine Russet And Olive
- Litharge Is Merely Fused Massicot Old Writers Speak Of Litharge Of
- Subordinately Into The Two Other Tertiaries Citrine And Olive; Goes
- Pale Vermilion Scarlet Vermilion Chinese Vermilion Carmine
- Variety Of This Pigment Known As Native Prussian Blue; Which Is
- Ultramarine New Blue Permanent Blue Gmelin's German