|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Proportions
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Color Vocabulary
- The Psychology Of Color
- Absorption And Reflection
- To Determine The Color Sense
- Period Uses Of Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Compounds Termed Purpurates Among Them May Be Mentioned A Red
- &c As Well As Of The Semi-neutral Gray &c: It Therefore Is Changed
- Lately Called Factitious Ultramarine Is A Specially Fine Preparation
- Pitch And [greek: Kallos] Ornament The Blue Is Named Pittacal
- Or Burnt Terra Di Sienna Is Calcined Raw Sienna Of A Rich
- Orange De Mars Is A Subdued Orange Of The Burnt Sienna Class But
- Secondaries Orange And Green Of Both Which Yellow Is A
- Harmonizing Contrast Of Citrine Is A Deep Purple Which May Be Seen
- Catechu Is An Extract Of The Khair Tree Or Acacia Catechu Of Bombay