|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.pigment.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Reflective Power Of Color
- Room Combinations
- Artificial Lighting
- Power Necessary
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Decorative Proportions
- Period Uses Of Color
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Transparency Is An Essential Property Of All Glazing Pigments And
- Or Quercitron Yellow Is What Its Name Implies It Is Dark In
- Turner's Yellow Montpellier Yellow Mineral Yellow Cassel
- Subordinately Into The Two Other Tertiaries Citrine And Olive; Goes
- Lake Florentine Lake Hamburgh Lake Roman Lake Venetian
- Rose Madder Which Is Indeed Indifferently Called Rose Madder Pink
- Opacity Is A Fine Tone; But It Must Be Remembered That Transparency
- To Which The Various Appellations Have Been Given Of Thenard's Blue
- The Blue Colouring Matter Of The Lapis Lazuli A Stone Chiefly Brought