|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.pigment.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Harmonies For The Room
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Power Necessary
- Room Combinations
- Decorative Proportions
- Color Vocabulary
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Otherwise Called Berlin Blue Paris Blue Prussiate Of Iron
- Softer Texture Some Of My Friends Says Bouvier Call It Beggars'
- Whiteness Even Contrast Has Its Contrast For Gradations Or
- Semi-neutral Colours Belong To A Class Of Which Brown Marrone
- Note Here The Difference Between Gray As Spelt With An A And Grey As
- Subordinately Into The Two Other Tertiaries Citrine And Olive; Goes
- Rose Madder Which Is Indeed Indifferently Called Rose Madder Pink
- Olive And Is Also The Prime Colour Or Archeus Of The Neutral Black
- State The Best Smalt In Lumps Appears Black Yields A Blue Powder On