|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.pigment.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Harmonies For The Room
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Power Necessary
- Room Combinations
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Decorative Proportions
- Color Vocabulary
- Artificial Lighting
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Semi-neutral Colours Belong To A Class Of Which Brown Marrone
- State The Best Smalt In Lumps Appears Black Yields A Blue Powder On
- Softer Texture Some Of My Friends Says Bouvier Call It Beggars'
- Note Here The Difference Between Gray As Spelt With An A And Grey As
- Lake A Term Derived From The Lac Or Lacca Of India Is The Name Of
- Is A Native Earth; Sometimes Brown Ochre Burnt And Called Brown Red
- Red On The One Hand And Of The Middle Tertiary Russet On The
- Swedish Green Olympian Green Imperial Green Mitis Green
- Or Swedish Green Resembles The Preceding Variety In Being A Compound