|This is the debt I pay Just for one riotous day, Years of regret and grief. Sorrow without relief. Pay it I will to the end-- Until the grave, my friend, Gives me a true release-- Gives me the clasp of peace. Slight was the thing I ... Read more of The Debt at Martin Luther King.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Color Proportions
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Control
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
Least Viewed- Period Uses Of Color
- Artificial Lighting
- Dress And Complexion
- Room Proportions
- Floor Treatments
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- To Determine The Color Sense
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pitch And [greek: Kallos] Ornament The Blue Is Named Pittacal
- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- But A Mixture Of Black And White; But Pure Or Neutral Black And White
- Or L500 For The Production Of Artificial Ultramarine By The Societe
- Yellow When Orange Inclines To Red It Takes The Names Of Scarlet
- Compounded And Be As A Mixture Semi-stable Or Fugitive
- Verditer Brunswick Green Vienna Green Hungary Green Green
- Called Green In Landscape And Invisible Green In Mechanic Painting
- Sometimes Called Dewint's Green Is An Arbitrary Compound Or Mixed
- Plumbago Or Graphite Contains In Spite Of Its Name No Lead Being