|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.pigment.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Dress And Complexion
- Power Necessary
- Color In Large Or Small Rooms
- Decorative Proportions
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Artificial Lighting
- Light Effect On Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pitch And [greek: Kallos] Ornament The Blue Is Named Pittacal
- Is A Native Earth; Sometimes Brown Ochre Burnt And Called Brown Red
- Under The Name Of Leitch's Blue
- Ultramarine With The Cyanus And Coeruleum Of The Ancients; But
- Lake Mineral Green Patent Green Mountain Green Marine
- Semi-neutral Marrone Or Chocolate And Its Relations Puce Murrey
- Browns Grays And All Broken Colours It Is Likewise The Second
- Likewise Called Lac Lake This Is Obtained From The Lac Or Lacca Of
- Rose Madder Which Is Indeed Indifferently Called Rose Madder Pink
- English Vermilion Spanish Brown Majolica Redding Ruddle