|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Harmonies For The Room
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Artificial Lighting
- Light Effect On Color
- Power Necessary
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Room Combinations
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Or Green Earth Is A Sober Bluish Green With A Grey Cast It Is A
- Mixture With Drying-oil Bitumen: The Latter Is Likewise Known As
- Semi-neutral Colours Belong To A Class Of Which Brown Marrone
- The Name Of Giallolino And Was Variously Of A Pleasing Light Warm
- Time On A Tree Of The Common Black Spruce (abies Nigra) In The
- Subdued Blue These Are Often Beautifully Opposed In Nature Being
- Transparency Is An Essential Property Of All Glazing Pigments And
- Working Well Is A Quality Which Depends Principally Upon Fineness Of
- The Grinding Sufficient Only Of Clear Cold Jelly Of Gum Tragacanth As