|With this broom, tool of my will, I do cleanse, purify and prepare this space. From this circle now I banish all fear, malice and misfortune, that this circle may be a fit meeting place for gods and men. As I do will, so mote it be.... Read more of BROOM HOME CLEANSING at White Magic.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Control
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
Least Viewed- Dress And Complexion
- Light Effect On Color
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Color In Large Or Small Rooms
- Room Combinations
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Harmonies For The Room
- Decorative Proportions
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- The Wall The Keynote Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigments And Bases Are Subject To Deoxidation Or To A Loss Of Oxygen
- Splendid Viridian A Green Nothing But Fire Will Change And No
- Light Does Upon Opacity Or Reflecting Power Opacity Is Therefore
- Requires Its Contrast Orange In Equal Proportion Whether Of Surface
- Comprise Cerulian Blue Or Coeruleum Cobalt Blue Smalt
- Or L500 For The Production Of Artificial Ultramarine By The Societe
- Lately Called Factitious Ultramarine Is A Specially Fine Preparation
- The Blue Colouring Matter Of The Lapis Lazuli A Stone Chiefly Brought
- Contains Among Other Substances A Fine White Lazulite In The Musee
- Of The Bixa Orellana And Appears Generally To Contain Two Colouring