|345. Marry in Lent, Live to repent. New York. 346. The day after a wedding is called the bride's day, the next day the groom's day; the condition of the weather on these days will indicate whether their lives are to be... Read more of Lucky Days at Superstitions.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Control
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
Least Viewed- Harmonies For The Room
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Period Uses Of Color
- Light Effect On Color
- Power Necessary
- Decorative Proportions
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- The Wall The Keynote Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Whatever The Practice Adopted Permanent Original Pigments Should Be
- Mountains Of Kernhausen Whence It Is Sometimes Called Hungary Green
- Pale Vermilion Scarlet Vermilion Chinese Vermilion Carmine
- Requires Its Contrast Orange In Equal Proportion Whether Of Surface
- To Which The Various Appellations Have Been Given Of Thenard's Blue
- Or L500 For The Production Of Artificial Ultramarine By The Societe
- Ultramarine Ultramarine Pure Ultramarine Azure Outremer
- Yellow When Orange Inclines To Red It Takes The Names Of Scarlet
- Orange De Mars Is A Subdued Orange Of The Burnt Sienna Class But
- Or Viride Aeris Is Of Two Kinds Common Or Impure And Crystallized Or