|We have given less veranda to this house than to the last, because its style does not require it, and it is a cheaper and less pains-taking establishment throughout, although, perhaps, quite as convenient in its arrangement as the other. The veran... Read more of Farm House 7 Miscellaneous at Scary Stories.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Decorative Proportions
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Absorption And Reflection
- Artificial Lighting
- Power Necessary
- Color In Large Or Small Rooms
- Period Uses Of Color
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Colors That Give Size To A Room
- Floor Treatments
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Time On A Tree Of The Common Black Spruce (abies Nigra) In The
- Leithner's Blue Hungary Blue Dutch Ultramarine Zaffre Or
- Haerlem Blue Berlin Blue Mineral Blue Is A Lighter And
- Grey Is Neutral And Is Composed Of Or Can Be Resolved Into Black And
- With The Exception Of Madder Those Colours Mostly Affected By Light
- Browns Grays And All Broken Colours It Is Likewise The Second
- Crimson To A Delicate Rose And Are Known As Madder Carmine Field's
- Rose Madder Which Is Indeed Indifferently Called Rose Madder Pink
- English Vermilion Spanish Brown Majolica Redding Ruddle
- Is A Native Earth; Sometimes Brown Ochre Burnt And Called Brown Red