|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Control
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
Least Viewed- Absorption And Reflection
- The Psychology Of Color
- Period Uses Of Color
- Color Vocabulary
- Power Necessary
- Sequence Of Harmonies
- Harmonies For The Room
- Decorative Proportions
- The Wall The Keynote Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Truth Of Hue Is A Relative Quality In All Colours Except The Extreme
- With Regard To Colours Individually It Is A General Law Of Their
- Subdued Blue These Are Often Beautifully Opposed In Nature Being
- Mummy Brown Or Egyptian Brown Is A Bituminous Product Mixed With
- The Same In Light And Shade Or White And Black Which Mix With
- With Regard To The Perspective Of Colours Or The Manner In Which They
- Grey Is Neutral And Is Composed Of Or Can Be Resolved Into Black And
- Of Shades Between The Extremes Of Light And Dark As Each Compound
- Numerous Colours Are Likewise Injured By Lime And Fire And Cannot
- Well To All Of These Must Be Superadded Durability When Used A