|Take a piece of parchment or fine quality writing paper and inscribe the name of the target. Write it in a circle twice, so the ends meet. As you do this, concentrate on the person's face and your desire that they call you. Then, while still concentr... Read more of To get someone to call you at White Magic.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Color Vocabulary
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Power Necessary
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Harmonies For The Room
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Light Effect On Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Called Also Mineral Yellow Is Found In Most Countries And Abundantly
- With Green It Forms The Tertiary Citrine And With Purple The Tertiary
- Of The Bixa Orellana And Appears Generally To Contain Two Colouring
- Lose Sight Of That The Colour Of Shadow Is Always Transparent And
- Semi-neutral Marrone Or Chocolate And Its Relations Puce Murrey
- Compound In Infinite Shades All Of Which Are Neutral Also Or Grey
- Yellow When Orange Inclines To Red It Takes The Names Of Scarlet
- Poppy &c: In Gold Colour &c It Leans Towards Yellow Combined
- Green Saxon Green French Green African Green Persian Green
- Or Swedish Green Resembles The Preceding Variety In Being A Compound