|Tennis Games.ca - Tennis News and Scores Visit Tennis Games.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Light Effect On Color
- Harmonies For The Room
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Decorative Proportions
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Color Vocabulary
- Artificial Lighting
- Power Necessary
- Color In Large Or Small Rooms
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pitch And [greek: Kallos] Ornament The Blue Is Named Pittacal
- Likewise Called Lac Lake This Is Obtained From The Lac Or Lacca Of
- Lazurium As We Are Told Is Made It Has Been Common To Confound
- Hues Required To Obtain A Pure Green Which Consists Of Blue And
- The Laque De Garance Which Was Tinged With The Rouge Of Carthamus
- Madder Or Madder Lake Speaking Of Pink Roses Mrs Duffield Remarks
- Variety Of This Pigment Known As Native Prussian Blue; Which Is
- To Keep In Mind--the Glow Of Sunshine And The Cool Of Shade
- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Body Was Formerly Prepared From Indigo--in Spanish Anil Whence The