|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
- Color Control
Least Viewed- Reflective Power Of Color
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Power Necessary
- Color Schemes For Rooms Under Normal Conditions
- Color Vocabulary
- Decorative Proportions
- Period Uses Of Color
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Artificial Lighting
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Burnt Verdigris
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Pigment The [greek: Kinnabari] Of The Greeks And The Minium--a Term
- Subordinates For Orange And Purple Being The Immediate Constituents
- It Is Common To Call The Solution In Turpentine Asphaltum And The
- Sometimes Designated Drop Gum And Variously Written Gamboge
- Is A Native Earth; Sometimes Brown Ochre Burnt And Called Brown Red
- Olive And Is Also The Prime Colour Or Archeus Of The Neutral Black
- Ultramarine Ultramarine Pure Ultramarine Azure Outremer
- More Directly Of The Secondaries Purple And Green In Each Of Which
- Oxide Of Manganese Which Gives The Red Hue And That Of Cobalt Which
- Is Important And Consists In The Blending And Gradating By Mixture