|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.pigment.ca|| Informational|
|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Control
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
Least Viewed- Harmonies For The Room
- Reflective Power Of Color
- Power Necessary
- Dress And Complexion
- Light Color Form Proportion And Dimensions
- Decorative Proportions
- Period Uses Of Color
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Color Vocabulary
- Artificial Lighting
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- Orange As Well As Its Relatives Scarlet And Other Warm Colours
- The Secondary Orange And Its Near Relatives Scarlet &c; And With
- Than Themselves; And Into Painters Whose Motto Is Vita Brevis Est Ars
- State The Best Smalt In Lumps Appears Black Yields A Blue Powder On
- Otherwise Called Berlin Blue Paris Blue Prussiate Of Iron
- Contains Among Other Substances A Fine White Lazulite In The Musee
- Verditer Brunswick Green Vienna Green Hungary Green Green
- Constitutes In Like Manner The Tertiary Russet Of The Three Secondary
- Uniform Colour Thus Composed Is The Citrine Colour Of Fruit And
- We Have Adopted The Term Marrone Or Maroon As It Is Sometimes Called