|Home - Chromatography - Color Value - Aesthetics - Photography|
Most Viewed- Advancing And Receding Colors
- Wall Proportions
- Contrast Analogies
- Artificial Light Application
- Color Terms
- Color Terms
- Color Proportions
- Color Control
- Color Nomenclature&mdashharmonies
Least Viewed- Harmonies For The Room
- Illusion Effect And Expression In The Use Of Lines
- Absorption And Reflection
- Color Vocabulary
- Artificial Lighting
- Light Effect On Color
- Power Necessary
- Decorative Proportions
- The Wall The Keynote Color
- Period Uses Of Color
Welcome to Pigment.ca, learn about light, colours and the science of chromatography. Pigment affects many areas of your life and a better understanding will answer many questions.
Chromatography CategoriesOn Colours And Colouring.
On Colours And Pigments Generally.
On Colours And Pigments Individually.
On The Neutral, Black.
On The Neutral, Grey.
On The Primary, Blue.
On The Primary, Red.
On The Primary, Yellow.
On The Secondary, Green.
On The Secondary, Orange.
On The Secondary, Purple.
On The Semi-neutral, Brown.
On The Semi-neutral, Gray.
On The Semi-neutral, Marrone.
On The Tertiary, Citrine.
On The Tertiary, Olive.
On The Tertiary, Russet.
Most Viewed- Browns And The Cold Semi-neutral Grays Marrone Is Practically To
- Black Chalk
- Also Called Scarlet Chrome Is A Bright Chromate Of Lead Of An
- Belong The Dutch And Flemish Schools; The Sensible Which Aims At
- Burnt Verdigris
- Composition Chemical Analysis Has Shown Several Of The Blues To Be
- Less Known As English Red Prussian Red And Scarlet Ochre True
- Known Likewise As Raw Sienna Earth Terra Di Sienna &c Is A
- Root Of The Anchusa Tinctoria Commonly Known As Alkanet A Plant
- Olive In Dark Green; Russet And Citrine In Dark Orange The
Least Viewed- With Its Co-secondary Colour Green Purple Forms The Tertiary Olive;
- Lake Mineral Green Patent Green Mountain Green Marine
- Mountains Of Kernhausen Whence It Is Sometimes Called Hungary Green
- Note Here The Difference Between Gray As Spelt With An A And Grey As
- With Regard To Colour Then White In A Perfect State Should Be
- Litharge Is Merely Fused Massicot Old Writers Speak Of Litharge Of
- The Secondary Orange And Its Near Relatives Scarlet &c; And With
- Madder Or Madder Lake Speaking Of Pink Roses Mrs Duffield Remarks
- Requires Its Contrast Orange In Equal Proportion Whether Of Surface
- Or L500 For The Production Of Artificial Ultramarine By The Societe